On March 23th, 2013 65+ Street Photographers in 35+ Cities and 5 Continents plus other 245+ guest partcipants shared the human aspect of their city story with 1 photo, every hour for 24 hours. This year’s theme was Ethni[city], #24HR13 #24HourProject
Created by Street Photographers Sam Smotherman (@whittiersam) and Renzo Grande (@aliveinnyc)
Please give us your FEEDBACK.
Photo Gallery, Exhibit, Book coming soon. We are currently looking for sponsors.
- TEHRAN Mobile Film & Photo Festival: The 24 Hour Project | درباره جشنواره
- Hipstamatic: The 24 Hour Project | 2013 Edition
- France Réponses Photo: Street ‘Mobile’ Photography
- Digital Photography Review: 2012:The year in mobile photography
- Londonist: Capturing London One Photo and Hour
- Emotion Daily: Photo Marathon in Paris
- Clok Around the Rock: Paris Edition
2012 Edition feedback:
Great – And yeah brilliant idea. Loved doing it – the whole get a pic for the hour constraint really pushed us to keep trying – no resting on the success of one hour. – Lafletcher, Melbourne – Australia.
“no one looks back on their life and remember the nights they had plenty of sleep” dont know who said this, but it worked for this project. – Fabiano Grassi, São Paulo – Brasil.